La Nordica S.p.A. protects the privacy of visitors to its website www.operastyle.it (hereinafter “Site”) by adopting all the most suitable measures to protect personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law. This privacy notice describes the methods of processing information provided by visitors of the La Nordica S.p.A. websites, and the methods of processing personal data. Any “personal data” collected through the website www.operastyle.it shall be processed in compliance with Regulation EU 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”).
This privacy notice is intended for all parties that interact with the web pages of the Site and for those who send emails to the email addresses in this Site and use the “Contact Form”.
This privacy notice is issued pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR.
Data is processed in accordance with the rights and freedoms of the data subject, in respect of the dignity of the data subject, with specific reference to confidentiality and personal identity and the right to protection of personal data. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore provide the following information:
The data controller is:
La Nordica S.p.A., with registered office in Via Summano 104, Montecchio Precalcino (VI) – Italy (hereinafter, “Controllers”)
All requests relative to personal data processing may be addressed to the above-listed Controllers at the following addresse:
- address La Nordica S.p.A.,Via Summano 104, Montecchio Precalcino (VI) – Italy
Data is collected by way of Site browsing, the sending of requests via email to the addresses indicated in the Site and the sending of requests via the Contact Form.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated in this Site involves the subsequent acquisition by La Nordica S.p.A. of the sender’s email address, needed to respond to the sender’s request, as well as any other relevant personal data.
The provision of personal data is optional. The partial or total failure to provide data by the visitor of the Site shall make it partially or totally impossible to fulfil the purposes for which the data is provided to La Nordica S.p.A., and which are described in this privacy notice, therefore making it impossible to fulfil any requests sent via the Site.
Other information, which is collected by La Nordica S.p.A., may be automatically provided when the Site is accessed.
This type of information is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified data subjects, but by its nature may allow the identification of users through its processing and association with data held by third parties.
The Site can also be visited anonymously. In this case, La Nordica S.p.A.will not be able to recognise the user and therefore certain benefits derived from using the Site may not be available.
The personal data supplied, collected and made available by La Nordica S.p.A. shall be processed using electronic and non-electronic tools.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Personal data is processed (including therein its registration in the La Nordica S.p.A. databases) to fulfil the following purposes:
- guarantee the correct distribution of contents and services offered by La Nordica S.p.A. through the Site, including but not limited to, the proper and timely fulfilment of all obligations imposed by current laws and regulations;
- communicate with the Site user and respond to any requests made by said user;
- perform market surveys and statistical studies;
- evaluate use of the Site and its contents;
- improve the products and services offered by La Nordica S.p.A.;
- send correspondence inherent to press conferences and/or send press materials (for journalists only);
- collect applications in the Contact section;
The Site allows users to send their curriculum vitae for the purpose of applying for a job with the La Nordica S.p.A. group. By sending a curriculum vitae via the Site, the user acknowledges and grants La Nordica S.p.A. the right to transmit said curriculum vitae to any La Nordica S.p.A. offices throughout the world, to the attention of those responsible for managing human resources.
Moreover, we wish to point out that consent for data processing for one or more of the purposes listed above can be revoked at any time (as indicated in the Data Subject Rights section) by amending your approval data each time you enter the Site.
Personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to guarantee the correct provision of services offered by La Nordica S.p.A..
In any case, the data shall be stored for 36 months, save for any specific legal obligations regarding document retention periods or for the purposes of public safety.
After said period, the data shall be transformed into an anonymous form, thus preventing the identification of data subjects, even indirectly.
COMUNICATION - DISCLOSURE
La Nordica S.p.A. may transfer any personal data collected via the Site in other countries, also to non-EU countries, to subsidiary and associate companies, as well as to third-party services companies, even for merely technical/digital purposes. In these cases, the data shall be transferred in compliance with the provisions of art. 44 and following of the GDPR.
Moreover, personal data may be communicated to:
- subjects (including therein Public Authorities) that have access to personal data by way of legislative or administrative orders;
- companies, consultants or professionals appointed for the installation, maintenance, updating and general technical and digital management of the site www.operastyle.it or used by the latter to provide its services;
- third-party subjects or Internet providers appointed for the sending of documentation and/or informative material;
- public and/or private subjects, natural and/or legal persons (Courts, Chambers of Commerce, Labour Offices, etc.), when communication proves necessary or determining in order to fulfil legal obligations.
The Site may contain hypertext links to other websites that may offer useful information to visitors. This privacy protection policy is also applicable to these sites, and as a consequence, information relative to their privacy protection procedures shall be handled in compliance with that specified in this privacy notice.
By using the Site, the user agrees to the collection and use of information by La Nordica S.p.A. in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this privacy notice. If La Nordica S.p.A. decides to amend this notice, which they may do at any time and without prior notice, said amendments will be published on this page. By continuing to use the Site after La Nordica S.p.A. have published the amendments to this privacy notice, the user accepts said amendments. It is recommended to periodically check this page of the Site in order to be informed of any amendments to this notice.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Finally, we remind you that pursuant to artt. 15-20 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to:
- access their data and obtain confirmation from the Controller of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and have it communicated in an intelligible form;
- obtain from the Controller access to the information as per art. 15 sub-section 1 GDPR, and in particular receive:Be informed regarding the existence of appropriate safeguards in the event data is transferred to third countries as per art. 46 of the GDPR;
- information regarding the purposes and processing methods, the categories of data in question;
- information regarding the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or which may become aware of said data, in particular in the case of third country recipients;
- The data retention period or criteria for determining said period;
- All information available regarding the origin of the data, if it has not been collected from the data subject;
- Information regarding the logic applied to data processing assisted by electronic tools.
- Receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- Obtain the rectification of data without undue delay and the integration of incomplete data, providing a supplementary statement;
- Obtain the cancellation of personal data without undue delay and proceed with cancellation in the cases set forth by article 17 of the GDPR, without prejudice to that provided for by sub-section 3 of said article;
- Obtain the restriction of processing pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR;
- Receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit said data to another controller pursuant to article 20 of the GDPR;
- oppose, in whole or in part:
- - for legitimate reasons, the processing of data concerning him or her, even if pertinent to the scope of its collection;
- - the processing of data concerning him or her for the purpose of sending advertising or promotional or direct sales materials, or for market research or commercial communications.
The above-listed rights may be exercised by sending a request to La Nordica S.p.A. by ordinary post to:
- La Nordica S.p.A., Via Summano 104, Montecchio Precalcino (VI) – Italy
Pursuant to article 15, sub-section 3 of the GDPR, when further copies of personal data undergoing processing are requested, the Controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.